bright.net Internet Services - Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy
bright.net Internet Services - Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Violations and Agent for Notice
bright.net Internet Services respects the intellectual property of others and requires that its users do the same. You should note that bright.net Internet Services has no control over or responsibility for the content of Web sites that You may reach while using bright.net Internet Services. This content may be protected by copyright law or other laws regarding intellectual property of the United States or other countries. You should read and abide by the acceptable use policies or other pertinent rules of any third-party Web sites that You access. This includes any rules or policies that govern Your use of materials and content found on that Web site. If, in appropriate circumstances and in its sole discretion, bright.net Internet Services has reasonable suspicion that your account has been used for possible copyright or other intellectual property right infringement (i.e. uploading, downloading, or sharing any copyrighted movies, songs, videos, documents or any other media without the permission of the copyright holder), or if bright.net Internet Services receives a notification that your account has been used in such a manner, bright.net Internet Services reserves the right to temporarily suspend or otherwise restrict your access to the account. This suspension will continue until you have remedied the condition that resulted in the account suspension and have contacted us regarding the remedy and your continued use of the account.
Under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, a party alleging copyright infringement or other such intellectual property violation, either by transmission or storage of infringing material, must notify bright.net Internet Services. Accordingly, if You believe that Your protected intellectual property has been copied or used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or that Your intellectual property rights have been violated in a similar manner, please provide bright.net Internet Services's Copyright Agent with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is or was allegedly infringed, or if multiple works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such allegedly infringing works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing which is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit bright.net Internet Services to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit bright.net Internet Services to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party has the authority to enforce the owner's rights that are claimed to be infringed
|By mail:||By Phone:||By E-mail:||By Fax:|
PO Box 2038
Wapakoneta, OH 45895
|(419) firstname.lastname@example.org||(419) 739-3199|
Finally, please note that, due to security concerns, attachments cannot be accepted. Accordingly, any notification of infringement submitted electronically with an attachment will not be received or processed.